A mere 24 hours ago, Guantanamo Bay detainee Binyam Mohamed landed in England - a free man. Mohamed was captured in Pakistan in April, 2002, and has admitted to training at various Al-Qaeda training camps and is alleged to have plotted multiple attacks on American soil.
Included in his laundry list of terrorist activities are:
- Training at various Al-Qaeda training camps, where he specialized in firearms and explosives
- Being taught by senior Al-Qaeda leaders how to falsify documents
- Receiving money by Al-Qaeda leaders to travel to the United States
- Tasked by senior Al-Qaeda leaders to blow up high-rise apartment buildings in the United States
- Holding meetings with Saif al Adel (a top level al Qaeda planner and leader) and Khalid Sheik Mohammed (9/11 mastermind)